Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mr. Odobenus version 1


Mr. Odobenus was a summer long project and my first resin figure. He will be up for sale this week.

Some amateur sketches, before i started sculpting. It took me two different attempts to sculpt a figure that was easy enough to cast.

Odobenus is a series of 6 figures. Two Black Metal editions and 4 original versions. Both hand painted with acrylics and given a nice shiny clear coat.

Original

front, side

back, and other side.

Black Metal

You get the point.

Mr. Odobenus will be release tomorrow 10/5/09. He will be $35 dollars and comes with a bag and header. You can purchase him here at my online shop
http://liverdiet.bigcartel.com/

Thanks for looking and an even bigger thanks to anyone who buys one!

I'd Also like to thank Spanky Stokes for showing support and posting about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment