Monday, March 22, 2010

School Sux mini toy release.

Tomorrow (3/23/10) School Sux editions of each of my figures will be released in my shop here!
Each figure is painted with a ski mask like many of my drawings. This has been something I wanted to do for a while. I'm sure i will make an actual ski masked figure sometime in the future but for now it was fun just to paint them on. There's only one each so don't sleep on this!
I don't know why they are wearing mask or why they hate school so much but they can't be up to anything good.
Now that I think about it Sam would is probably the only one in school.
Mini skull vest
Ski Mask's need to be altered for Walruses. Their tusk make them hard to put on.

They will be released on Tuesday 3/23/10 at 10AM Chicago Time at the LIVER DIET Shop. They will cost $35 each and come with a hand drawn header.

No comments:

Post a Comment