Friday, August 20, 2010

Toxic Catalyst

I'm a little behind on this post, but I am honored to announce that I will be a part of the resin group show at Super 7, this Saturday Aug. 21. I cannot thank Cliff and Sean enough for seeing something in my work that made them want me to be a part of the show, but it's great. It's amazing to be able to show with all the guys that got me into resin figures.
sadly my name didn't make it on the post card, but look at this line up!
Was rushing to finish my three customs. Here they are sitting on my desk the night before I shipped them out.
you're welcome
Gus is hurting all your toys feelings.
My pieces for the show.
Frozen Pizza (man)...get it.
Black Metal Gus says "eat shit"
Sassy Gus with a whole lot of attitude duh

The photos made it on to the Super 7 facebook today and also Toy Bot Studios, thanks to everyone posting the pictures. I hope you like them. If they don't sell tomorrow night they will be on sale in the Super 7 shop shortly after. I'll post a link to them when they go up.

I hope to post photos from the show and links to buy the toys soon. So keep watch

No comments:

Post a Comment