Monday, September 7, 2009

Toy Karma II @Rotofugi

I went to Toy Karma II at Rotofugi Saturday night for the opening. There was a lot of great work I wish I could have bought. Anyways here are some pictures, you should check out the show for yourself if you're in the area. If not at least check out Rotofugi's site here. I'm sure what didn't sell at the show will be for sale soon.


There was a lot of great work there and I have a ton of pictures, but here are a few of my favorites.

Bwana Spoons

These Le Merde's haunt me in my sleep, really wish I could have bought that Tango, but someone beat me to it.

Awesome MONSTREHERO setup

and a few other great things.




That's all I really feel like posting right now, I picked up this exclusive...

now he is safe at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment