Friday, April 2, 2010

who runnin

Some random photos of stuff goin on...
I was asked to make a watercolor for WingClipper for his new project. I'm not gonna lie it was really hard to draw something up for someone else, but after a few different attempts, I loosened up and made this. I actually really like this one, so maybe I'll make some more in the future. Check out his website HERE.
The pile of art school projects...
envelopes sent out to some of my favorite people.
My goldfish..I feel bad I think they want to be friends, but I have to keep them in separate tanks for the filming of a project. They seem alive and happy though.
New updated photo of my WKY collection. This photo sucks but it's the best I can do. Go here!
Weed pillow for school.
Allon testing it out...
Laterd

No comments:

Post a Comment