Wednesday, December 16, 2009

ATLIENS

Last Week of school till winter break. I can't wait to get some time off. Anyways here's some ish to look at.

Here's some photos of some work I've finished up for school. Sorry the photos are bad quality.

III

Research Final (cell phone picture sorry)


Been working on my website for class also. It's pretty simple but you can check it out here if you'd like.

Made some walrus figures for my sculpture final. They're my plans for what my tombstone will look like. DEATH WISH!





I actually really like these guys. I might make molds of them. Or at least one of them.


"Fuck that I'm not doing that again, that was sketchy" -Mango

tweet nug.

squidramid

the product of a man making love to a chicken nugget.

detail shot of a wooden sculpture. I'll take a full photo soon.

Also as we all know Fat Pranklin is Roger of the Month

Patrick Franklin - Roger of the Month - Dec 09 from Roger Skateboards on Vimeo.


And I love dis Mango Part.

DGAFCHRI"S from cody bear on Vimeo.






No comments:

Post a Comment